DADspirations: The 1st 100 Days of Fatherhood
A guide to the 1st 100 days. After that, you’re on your own.
Our friend, Pete Densmore, is going for a lifetime goal of becoming an Amazon.com best seller and we’d love for you to help.
As a valued follower of DaddyScrubs, we have an irresistible offer for you that includes over $500.00 in free gifts when you purchase Pete’s debut book, DADspirations: The 1st 100 Days of Fatherhood for $13.95 at Amazon.com on Monday, October 15, 2012.
Your special free gifts include:
- An exclusive, online coupon code from DaddyScrubs, offering delivery room gifts and presents for new dads such as shirts, scrubs, pants and more. ($20.oo off any set of DaddyScrubs, yours free)
- 6 podcasts on surviving the day to day explosions of fatherhood from Stunt Dad ($60 value, yours free)
- 5 podcasts for parents who want to hear a non-sugar coated perspective on parenting fromThe Dad Podcast ($25 value, yours free)
- 8 podcasts from the first ever and fastest growing social network for dads: Life of Dad ($80 value, yours free)
- 12 episodes & a PDF of articles if you are trying to survive being a dad from Being Dad ($120 value, yours free)
- 8 podcasts from Parent Savers, the weekly, online radio show providing new parents with practical information to help preserve their sanity. ($80 value, yours free)
- 6 podcasts from Becoming a Better Dad, the podcast journey to becoming a better dad. ($30 value, yours free)
- 6 podcasts from DadLabs, the weekly 30-minute show about dads, parenting news and comedy. ($60 value, yours free)
- 6 podcasts from The Dad Cast, featuring Super Dads Nick Nieblas & Shawn Warner, who take you thru the hilarious adventures of fatherhood as they discuss various topics with a weekly Top 5 list. ($60 value, yours free)
- 6 podcasts from The Junior and Leo Show, an interview and entertainment podcast featuring interviews with a vast array of content creators ranging from dads to comedians to illustrators to professional wrestlers.($60 value, yours free)
- 6 podcasts from Naptime Radio, featuring Heather and Kate, who host a witty and intelligent podcast for moms…and some dads.
- 6 podcasts from Zen Parenting Radio, a weekly online radio discussion between a spiritual, emotional mom and an logical, practical dad.
- An exclusive, online coupon code from Ticl, makers of The Ultimate Blissful Baby™ Bundles: everything you need to help your Baby cry less and sleep better. (25% off, yours free)
- An 80-page eBook that focuses on Dads & Pregnancy from Kelly Crull, who recounts his transformation from clueless husband to involved and nurturing father ($5 value, yours free)
- An exclusive, online coupon code from Dad Gear, who offer a line of masculine bags and accessories designed specifically for dads. (15% off, yours free)
- An exclusive, online coupon code from Little Dudes and Divas, carrying the finest diaper bags and baby products to help your little ones enter the world with a rockin’ sense of style.(10% off orders over $50, yours free)
- An exclusive, online coupon code from Odessa’s Usborne Books, offering fun, educational books for all ages (20% off orders of $20 or more, yours free)
- An exclusive, online coupon code from A G.E.M. Creation, offering crafty and crated items including accessories, jewelry and items to do it yourself. (20% off orders of $25 or more, yours free)
Now, here’s how you can grab these valuable free gifts…
All you need to do to get over $500 in free gifts is purchase a copy of his paperback book for just $13.95 off Amazon.com on October 15, 2012. How’s THAT for a win-win celebration?
So click on this link and grab a copy of DADspirations: The 1st 100 Days of Fatherhood. Then, all you have to do to get your free gifts is just email the receipt you’ll get from Amazon.comand they’ll slide your free gifts right over to you. Send the receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, the celebration ends at midnight Eastern time, Monday October 15th, 2012. So the only way you can grab all the free gifts is to purchase your copy of DADspirations on 10.15.12.
P.S. Please note that Amazon system sometimes updates slowly and it may show the book won’t be shipped for a day or two, however plenty of books have been printed for this celebration.
P.P.S. The book and freebies are a great gift for any father- or mother-to-be as well as any new dads or moms.
Be sure to check out www.dadspirations.com for additional details and the latest giveaways and promotional offers.