L’ovedbaby Review and Giveaway
Giveaway Alert! We have a beautiful 4 in 1 nursing shawl from L’ovedbaby to give away! Leave us a comment below our blog post telling us why you love your baby for your chance to win.
Nursing in public can be a bit of a hassle, but thanks to the great products available today, it doesn’t have to be. L’ovedbaby has created a variety of products to help ensure the mommy-on-the-go can be comfortable while nursing in public.
Each nursing shawl comes in a matching drawstring carrying case, which can also function as an on-the-go pouch stuffed with wipes and diapers.
If you visit their website, you’ll discover the many wonderful reasons that L’ovedbaby nursing shawl is a must have. A few reasons are as follows:
- The L’ovedbaby™ nursing shawl offers Mom a way to discreetly nurse in public, while protecting the baby from distractions.
- The shawl travels well and always stays fresh in its matching drawstring pouch.
- The complete 7 oz. package fits neatly in any purse or diaper bag.
- One size fits all means hassle-free shopping and easy gift-giving.
- Machine washable and dryer safe…nothing could be simpler.
- Extremely lightweight, breathable, and super-soft to the touch and on baby’s skin.
- Roomy neckline for added style and increased visibility between mother and child.
- Full coverage of mom…both front and back; no special nursing clothing required.
- L’ovedbaby’s™ custom-made fabric complements any outfit…from casual to business to elegant. And, because it’s not cotton, it’s less likely to harbor bacteria.
- L’ovedbaby was voted #1 Nursing Cover in the Readers’ Favorites Awards by Baby & Children’s Product News, 2011!
And if you aren’t nursing (or after you stop), L’ovedbaby can be used in a variety ways to include:
- A baby blanket
- A basinet canopy
- A car seat canopy
- A stroller canopy
- As a pregnancy poncho
- As a mini diaper bag
The nursing shawls are sold online for $32.95; along with other useful items like burping cloths that come in a wide variety of fun colors; and are made of 2 layers of super-soft terry cotton and a third layer of L’ovedbaby’s signature ultraseude. The nursing cloths are 19.5” by 8”, are machine washable and incredibly durable. Beautiful receiving blankets are also available for sale through their website.
Alongside the nursing shawls and burping cloths, L’ovedbaby also carries baby-clothing including: beanie hats, wrap shirts, pants, gowns, bodysuits, overalls, dresses and bibs. Each article is made from 100% cotton, and, with babies in mind, is super soft and form fitting. The colors are subtle and muted, making mixing and matching fun for you and baby.
One of L’ovedbaby’s signature products is the Arms-free Swaddler. This swaddler comes complete with easy step-by-step instructions. The team at L’ovedbaby has thought through everything, as you’ll see while they explain the ins and outs of their Arms-free Swaddler:
- The perfect blanket for age 3-6 months, when baby no longer wants arms swaddled, but is too young to leave with a blanket.
- Gently swaddles tummy and legs, leaving (covered) arms free to move.
- Great over a diaper or lightweight PJs.
- The easy 3-step swaddling design has a Velcro© strip on the back to accommodate your growing baby with a secure “stay-in-place” fit each time.
- 3 gorgeous colors: Think Pink, True Blue & Bright White.
- Plush Velour is super-soft and cozy.
- One size only: 3-6m (or until baby can roll over).
Now – for the moment you’ve been waiting for: We have a beautiful, brown nursing shawl ready to give away. All you have to do is leave us a comment below telling us why you love your baby for your chance to win. A winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday, September 28.
Mr. Daddy’s Daughter