DaddyScrubs on Good Morning Arizona
Alongside exploring the best new dad gifts, Tomes also discusses the Top Five Fears of new and expectant dads. The five fears explained include:
- Dads don’t feel ready for Baby’s arrival
- Aren’t comfortable or confident with baby gadgets
- Feel a loss of manliness when carting around baby gear
- Don’t know how to change a diaper
- Concerned their relationship will changeTomes discusses each new daddy fear and highlights several products that will help alleviate those concerns.
She explains “dads who feel they’re more a part of the birthing process end up being more help to their companion and they bond quicker with the baby.” Tomes showed off our signature DaddyScrubs, and shares that our daddy products are a great solution to helping new dads feel more connected to the birthing process.
To learn about the other great products mentioned on the segment, including: Bobalong Baby, LulaClips, Potty Pony Pals, Four Seasons, and the Joovy stroller, and to discover how these products can help alleviate the daddy fears mentioned above, visit the following link:
Daddy Nickell’s Daughter