A Safe Straw Sippy Cup for Easy Transitioning
The Company: Lollacup is a leading designer in the creation of innovative infant and toddler straw sippy cups that are both BPA free and made in the United States. Pediatricians often recommend parents transition their children from a traditional sippy cup to a straw sippy cup between 9 months and a year.
The Story: Lollacup was created by mommy Hanna Lim. When Lim’s daughter was nine months old her pediatrician suggested making a transition to straw sippy cups. After struggling to find an appropriate cup that her daughter could drink from, she decided to create the Lollacup. It’s an excellent transition cup that can be used at home and on the go thanks to its wonderful design and spill-proof valves. Lim truly thought of everything when creating the Lollacup.
The Details: It’s the perfect cup for little hands and mouths while remaining easy to clean and healthy to use. Each and every Lollacup is:
- Safe: All materials are FDA-approved, BPA-free, phthalate-free, and sourced within the USA.
- High Quality: Made in the USA: All parts are manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the USA, so you can be assured of lollacup’s quality.
- Innovative: Flexible straw has a weighted end that anchors it in the liquid, so young children can drink6 effectively even when the cup is tilted.
- Functional: Straw is valve-free, making it easy for young children to sip. Handle can easily be removed, from the base of the cup, for placement in most cup holders. Minimal parts make the cup easy to clean; Straw cleaning brush included for added convenience.
- Fun: Stylish, modern, and whimsical straw sippy cup that appeals to parents and children alike.
These handy and effective straw sippy cups come in a variety of colors and kids love them. The DaddyScrubs team met the wonderful people behind Lollacup at a recent expo, and loved their cute and effective products.
Check them out today, and order one of your own.
Daddy Nickell’s Daughter