Thigh High Socks for Babies and Toddlers
The Company: Rock-a-Thigh Baby sells thigh high socks for babies, toddlers and children. Their products are made in the USA, out of 100% pre-consumer recycled yarn. These stylish socks make diaper changing a breeze, keep your child’s legs warm in strollers and carriers, and make potty training a little simpler.
The Story: These fashionable thigh high socks were designed by former model turned mommy, Jennifer. As a mommy to four girls, Jennifer took it upon herself to create a sock that didn’t fall off and provided full leg coverage – like tights do. According to the website, the idea came about on a chilly Wisconsin evening. Jennifer had her daughter in a carrier and noticed her daughter’s pants were hiking up exposing her legs to the wind and cold. She scoured the web for a thigh high baby sock without luck, and soon after, she created Rock-a-Thigh Baby.
The Details: Jennifer’s thigh high socks have become quite popular, and are available in a wide range of color and patterns. Aside from their functional and fashion forward design, Rock-a-Thigh socks are admired for many reasons, they are: ,
- Made from an environmentally friendly, sustainable textile product of 100% “Pre-Consumer” recycled yarn.
- Eco-friendly soy-based ink non-skid grips on soles give traction and identify the sock’s size.
- Cuffs are comfortable and designed not to roll down or twist so the socks stay up and stay on.
- Superiorly constructed with ribbed panels at the ankle and arch help keep socks in place.
- Made to keep the entire leg warm in baby carriers and strollers.
- Fashionable and comfortable alternative to tights.
- Perfect for diaper rashes when naked butt time is needed.
- Perfect for promoting independence while potty training (no cumbersome pants or tights to pull down!).
- Protect soft knees from harsh surfaces.
- Great for cool spring and summer nights, skiing, or camping – providing an extra layer
- Great for sports, playgrounds, and dance class.
- Soothing for eczema and other skin conditions.
- Great for protecting delicate skin from being scratched from body harnesses and leg braces.
- a unique fashion statement!
- Made in the USA.
And as if that’s not enough to make you want to order a pair for your kiddo today, Rock-a-Thigh Baby also donates 10% of every sale to charity such as: Widows’ World Impact, The Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) Foundation, Samaritan’s Feet, Ronald McDonald House, Clothes4Souls, and Rock County Humane Society.
The DaddyScrubs team met the folks behind Rock-a-Thigh at a recent baby expo, and we think their products are great. To learn more about this wonderful company or to order a pair of Rock-a-Thigh socks today, visit the following link: http://www.rockathighbaby.com/EpiphanyWeb/FlexPage.aspx?ID=1
Daddy Nickell’s Daughter